AMLL has been serving as an outlet for children ages 4-12 to learn important values through sports for over 65 years. Those values include but are certainly not limited to: teamwork, self-discipline, sportsmanship, how to deal with defeat and experience the thrill of victory, sense of community, and much more. Approximately 450 boys and girls play baseball at our beautiful 3 field complex located off of 452 as well as a fourth playing field at Indian Lane Elementary School. Your support and partnership further enables the league to provide a safe and fun environment for the kids as well as uniforms, equipment and field maintenance.
A few examples of the benefit of connecting your business to AMLL are below:
- Increase awareness of the company's products and services. Each sponsorship package has benefits for the sponsor built in: field signage, website advertising, etc. Through a sponsorship, a company's brand will be in front of the youth sports market of parents, coaches, program organizers, players and fans.
- A welcomed form of advertising. In most settings consumers are inclined to tune out advertising. Although many traditional ways of reaching consumers are failing, youth sports sponsorships are a positive and engaging way to market a brand. Parents like to see the companies that are supporting local sports.
- Help keep the cost of youth sports programs low. Player participation fees cover the majority of the costs of a youth sports program but support from sponsors provides additional resources which can help keep participation fees low. With lower fees, more families are able to afford to sign up and that means more children being able to receive the many benefits of sports.
- Outstanding value for the dollars invested. When comparing the cost of other marketing outlets like print, television and billboard advertising, youth sports sponsorships can be a great value and a smart option to include into the marketing mix.
- Build goodwill. Companies that sponsor youth sports programs make a positive contribution to their community. Overall this can evoke a community wide feeling that a company understands the impact and importance of sports for their youth. This feeling can instill loyalty among a business' current and future patrons.
Link to our brochure of available sponsorships: 2020_sponsorship brochure_b.pub.pdf
Link to our sponsorship order form: AMLL Sponsorship Form
Thank you for your interest in becoming a supporter of AMLL!
If you have any questions or would like more information please do not hesitate to reach out.
Director of Sponsorships